29 January 2012

Wintertime Blues

Sorry for the lack of posts in the last month or so, I’ve been depressed. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who knows me, as I tend to feel this way during the winter months (and sometimes NOT during the winter months). More than likely non-diagnosed SADs, but I’ve come to terms with it over the years. These terrible irrational feelings were probably worst than they usual are due to good old family bullshit. I’m slowly coming out of my funk, and while still not 100%, I’m ready to start writing regularly again.

Sometime this week, I’m going to write about what I want to do this year, my goals, resolutions, and what not. Otherwise, until then I’ll just be writing to get back in the habit.

That’s all I’ve to say right now, I’m going to go play through the “Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning” demo again, just to relax.

Good night, be back tomorrow.

Happy Halloween!