29 January 2018

RandyTheBlog in 2018 Part 2

I've been putting some thought into what exactly this blog is. RandyTheBlog is an encapsulation of who I am as RandyThePerson. The things I like and love, the things I hate, and moments in time not yet lost like tears in rain (:P). I hope to do something I've never done before; To open up to complete strangers. I'm not comfortable being sociable. Which is weird for me to say as anytime I've been out with friends, I'm the one who does the majority of the talking with random people.
Well, moving on, I've decided that the month of February will be the beginning of the renewal of Randy. I'm going to be focusing on my health, both mental and physical. Expect to see a lot of posts related to that process in the foreseeable future. Just to give a little background, I've always been a rather "large" person. I'm six feet tall and currently weigh in the area of 360 pounds, give or take 5 pounds. The lowest I've ever weighed was 235 and that was back in High School. I am currently the heaviest I've ever been. I'm a morbidly obese nerd, who wears glasses, and keeps a blog.
Now before you run away, I'm going to make it clear that I won't only be writing about my "weight loss" journey. I've got vidya games to talk about, and movies, and TV shows (oh so many TV shows), and books, and anime (oh so many animes). As I said before I'm a morbidly obese nerd, who wears glasses, and keeps a blog.
See you next week,
Randy

Happy Halloween!