24 November 2011

Grab Bag Of Random Nonsense

So in no particular order, here we go.

I haven’t been sleeping well for the last 4 days or so, I can count the number of hours I have actually slept on one hand (that being 5). I’m not a happy camper. I’m tired but I’m not. Not fun.

I was walking my dog in the melting snow earlier, and realised that my memory and creativity used to be a lot better when I was younger, and I think it was due to all that amateur musical theatre I used to do up in to CEGEP. I did alot, and I used to have to remember a lot lines. I was one of those middle ranged actors, nothing big, nothing too little. I generally played the minor character bit parts with a lot of lines (or one or two songs) per play. Forcing myself to memorise all my minds had the added effect of forcing me to keep my mind and memory sharp. I don’t have that sort of mental exercise anymore. I’m disappointed.

Les Miserables is playing on PBS, and its such a great musical. GREAT! I’ve always enjoyed it. I know I don’t have the vocal range, but when I was younger I liked to occasional sing along to some of it. Good fun.

I went to work for the first time since Saturday. Still didn’t tire me out enough to sleep.

I’m also cold right now, and have no idea if my furnace is leaking exhaust or not. My sister said she smelt something “exhasuty” (not a word) in the air after our furnace ran for a while. That’s bad.

I think I may have just enough money from tips to purchase myself a copy of Skyward Sword or Batman Arkham Asylum. This was after having no cash from being hit from unexpected bills this week.

I apologise for the lack of coherence tonight. 5 hours of sleep is messing with my mind. I’m going to try to sleep now. I’m so tired.

Also, I just noted I have tags for CHRISTMAS and “CHRISMAS”. So disappointing, no I’ll have to go look through my posts and find where the misspelling originated from.

Happy Halloween!