07 November 2011

The Only Thing Better Than A Third Cup Of Coffee Is A Fourth Cup Of Coffee

Coffee&CigsSylvester

Before I move on to important things, I did not make the above animated gif. I found it. All the other gifs seen on this blog were made my me. So enjoy them and please if you use them don’t link back to the original source. Now to more important things…

THe above image perfectly depicts how I feel after coming home from work: wired and antsy. I’m happy to be doing something with my time other than sitting around doing nothing. Unfortunately, work is already wearing me down and eating up all my time. I can confirm that I will not meet my goal of completing a 50000 word novel by November 20, 2011. I am OK with this. I am still participating, and I’m going to write as much as I can before the deadline. I’m just taking a few days to plan and brainstorm, as my original story idea isn’t panning out. So back to the drawing board for now.

At the moment I’ve got two ideas, I don’t know if they’re good ones, but I think they lend themselves to a story better than what I have now. Either I’m finally going to write the story of The Santa Claus Strangler or take the idea from my failed collaboration with JD, and just write the whole story from scratch, but with the story progressing entirely how I saw it.

Wish me luck.

Happy Halloween!