21 November 2011

I’m So Broke I Want To Cry

I thought I was getting ahead. I’ve got a more or less part time job, and only a handful of bills to pay. I had wiggle room, I finally had some cash that I could spend on myself, specifically to get a haircut, and maybe to get my dog washed and groomed before Winter properly sets in. I got a phone call earlier, I’m not going into specifics, and now I’m completely broke and then some. I just sat down for the last hour or so wrapping coins just to make sure I’d have enough to cover this new found expense plus other bills. I think I might come up short actually. Oh well, I’ll have to cut into my grocery bill maybe and hope I can get through the next two/three weeks on less. It shouldn’t be too bad. Even though on top of this new found expense, my hours were cut by 4 so I’ll be getting even less for each pay period.

This just sucks.

I really do want to just cry. Not a good thing to feel when you’re finally getting a head a bit.

Happy Halloween!