04 December 2011

Randy The Blog Presents: VERTIGO

I have a cold, one which I thought I was almost over. Fever broke Wednesday, and the cough lessened, but when I went to work Friday it decided to stage a counter-attack. Near noon Friday afternoon, I blew my nose to get rid of some mucus in my nose, and next thing I know, I’m falling over. Oh joy, a feeling I haven’t felt in a long time: VERTIGO. HOORAY!

I was forced in to see a nurse, who said the only thing I could really do was to go home and rest, and if I couldn’t then I’d have to not over exert myself for the remainder of my shift. So yeah, I still ended up working for the last two days, and I don’t feel any better. Luckily (or unluckily, can’t decide which), I won’t be working again until Thursday, so I’ll have a few days to just rest and get this out of my system. So look forward to another week of my bitching about having a cold.

Happy Halloween!