15 December 2011

Rough Night’s Sleep

My sleep is messed up again. I would wake up, wander around my house, go back to sleep, and repeat. This kept happening all night. The worst part of all this is that I don’t think I dreamt except for one dream. Yes, I’m going to tell you about the dream I had.

I’d been having trouble sleeping all night, I would wake up wander around my house, go back to sleep, and repeat the cycle again, all night. Finally I fell asleep. When I awoke the next time, it was beautiful outside. The sun was shining, the dead grass and trees twinkling with a little bit of frost and melting snow. I then looked at my clock. It was 1pm. I was supposed to be at work 5 hours ago. So I tried calling someone, but the lines were busy and I couldn’t get a hold of anyone. So I got ready and walked 20 minutes to work.

I don’t know what happens next because as I was walking down the bike path, the weather getting colder, clouds starting to fill up the sky, I awoke in my bed, one hour had passed since I had woke up previously.

Up to that point I didn’t even realise that I was dreaming. Right now, I don’t even know if I’m dreaming, but I’m just going to play along with it until I either wake up, or go back to sleep. Time to finish getting ready to work.

Happy Halloween!