14 October 2011

I Apologise For The Inconvenience

I think I’ve caught a cold. For roughly the last week I’ve barely slept, my sinuses are all congested, and I apparently have a slight fever. So more than likely a cold. Its been a boring week otherwise. I’ve done nothing. I don’t have any motivation to do anything right now, all I want to do is sleep. Due to this I’ve barely played anything of Eternal Darkness this week. I would have thought I’d be done it by this point and moved on to something else. Instead I’ve spent the week watching an anime called, “Tiger & Bunny”. I enjoyed it quite a bit, which is something I’ve not been able to say about an anime in a few years.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I’ll try to beat Eternal Darkness this weekend and keep the internet posted.

Happy Halloween!