26 October 2011

The Problem With Having No Life

I’ve been having trouble finding what to write everyday simply because I have nothing to do, and nothing new to say. I’m broke, not going to school, and don’t have a social life, and not particularly interesting overall. This is a problem when you attempt to keep a daily blog. As I’ve nothing new to do, this has more or less become some sort of half-assed journal. I didn’t really think that would happen, but I guess it was inevitable.

On the brighter side of things, I’ll be starting a new part time job soon, I’m just waiting for the details to be confirmed. I’ll be working around 28 hours or less a week. Better than nothing, and it gets me out of the house which is a good thing.

Today, I spent the entire afternoon cleaning my house, something I’ve been unable to do for several weeks now, as I’ve had to wait for my back to make a full recovery. It was nice to do, mindless but nice. Apparently I let my house go a bit, so it was nice to air it out, wash some floors, deodorise some furniture and whatnot. I’m still not done, but I’ll finish it off over the next few days.

Update on my monthly video game challenge. I’m considering it a failure, I’ve just had not motivation to complete Eternal Darkness. It just never hooked me like I thought it would. I’ll still attempt to play it out by the 31st but don’t hold your breath. I still plan on playing through Costume Quest on Monday but if I do, it’ll be for me and nobody else. I’ll be starting the challenge afresh come November.

Happy Halloween!