20 October 2011

Is It Just Me Or Do Those Clouds Look Super Evil?

This weather we’re having is starting to get on my nerves, it won’t make its mind up about whether it wants to be sunny and nice or rainy and miserable. It’s preventing me from getting any serious housecleaning done. Another season messed up due to global warming I guess.

Nothing really new going on in my life at the moment, though I will be starting a part time job soon, which makes me happy. It’ll give me something to do with my copious amounts of time while I figure out what to do to get ready for school. I started reading The Edupunk’s Guide to DIY Credentials which seems to be a good (free) manual for self learning. A lot of the particulars don’t apply to me as its heavily USA-centric, but the core of it is good. I’ll have to start thinking about creating a lesson plan for the beginning of next year. Seeing as I really do want to get readmitted to school to complete my English Literature Bachelor Degree, it’ll probably be very literature centric, but no idea yet.

Happy Halloween!