31 October 2011

Dammit! I Thought The Flu Shot Was Supposed To Prevent The Flu!

I have failed myself. Yesterday, because I got sick, I was unable to post anything. I could always post something and have the system date it as yesterday, but there would be no point. I would know that I didn’t make it. I had almost successfully posted at least once a day for the last month. My Combo has been broken. Poor poor Randy.

Continuing on with my failures, this months Video Game Challenge has been a complete wash. I did not complete Eternal Darkness, nor did I get to play any other horror or Halloween themed games. Additionally, today I won’t be able to play through Costume Quest like planned since I’m too sick to actually play. All I want to do is puke. Be happy I was able to post at least this notice.

What I may do is postpone announcing November’s challenge until Monday November 7, and spend the rest of the week trying to finish out Eternal Darkness. Do a little overtime if you will. Also I haven’t figured out what I want to play for November, I have a handful of games I want to finish, but I don’t know where to begin.

On to something more positive, one thing I did do successfully this month is play through Sonic Colours in preparation for the release of Sonic Generations. It took me roughly 5 hours (or less) to beat it and it was done over three sittings. Easy to beat, hard to master. I liked it and couldn’t recommend it more.

Happy Halloween!